What would have been great would have been if Bush had picked the first shoe up and threw it back at him! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All the evil that Bush has perpetrated and all this guy can do is throw a shoe at him? </div></div>
Been going to church with B. HUSSEIN?? Sounds like a quote from Rev. Wrong....er Wright [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
What would have been great would have been if Bush had picked the first shoe up and threw it back at him! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Thats what I was thinking, or if Bush would have caught them and then asked what the guy had to throw next.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Just came across the ESPN Bottomline that the NY Yankees have signed this reporter to a 5 year 60 million dollar contract because of his arm strength [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
and that he has the control of Oliver Perez.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
And that Bush had a WMD sticking out his ear. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
Sneaked out past the guards again didn't ya?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I liked W. quip after the fact...something to the effect that he "showed me his sole"..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bush wasn't hurt - but the press secretary was
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/
Who knew being White House press secretary was such a dangerous job?
While President Bush emerged from the weekend's now-infamous shoe attack in Iraq without a scratch, press secretary Dana Perino appears to be a little worse for wear.
Perino was sitting to the side of the president when an Iraqi journalist threw his shoes at him Sunday. She was inadvertently hit by a microphone as the president's Secret Service agents responded and officials scrambled to wrestle the journalist to the ground.
The full effects of the accident were clear at Tuesday's White House daily briefing, where Perino sported a bruise below her right eye and scratch just above the eyebrow.
"The shoe check-in and check-out policy will begin tomorrow," Perino joked
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks